Warsaw Volunteer Mission is now offering volunteer internships to Polish and International applicants. This programme provides an opportunity to engage in WVM’s core projects: (1) assisting local, needy families (‘Families in Crisis‘) and (2) assisting individuals living in correctional facilities (‘Life Impact‘). Along with gaining valuable work experience and developing organisational skills, interns will be given the chance to contribute to a cause that they care about. So if you are thinking about taking a break in your education, or are unsure about the next step in your career, then please do consider joining our team for a chance to make a real difference.
Interns at WVM will be involved in a variety of projects. These will mainly involve:
- Community service initiatives
- Pickups and deliveries of donated goods
- Assisting with IT and social media work
- Translation and/or language teaching
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Internship duration: 4 to 12 months
Working time: 20 to 40 hours per week
Salary: The internship positions at WVM are unpaid. However, we are able to assist applicants coming from abroad in finding accommodation.
- English is mandatory for all candidates, with Polish and other languages being useful
- Candidates must be able to provide at least 2 letters of recommendation (see application form below for further details)
- A valid driver’s license (and ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle) is recommended for those wanting to help with pickups and deliveries
How to Apply
To download the application form, please click HERE. Please send this form along with additional documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org